BeeJay scaffolding ltd is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its employees, clients and members of the general public.
Health and safety is paramount in everything we do, and this emphasis is reflected in our excellent safety record and constant effort to improve and evolve safe systems of works.
We achieve this by the following:
- Receiving professional advice from professional Health & Safety advisors
- Regular training of our scaffold operatives, drivers, supervisors and management team
- Safety Audits and inspections
- Carrying out full risk and method statements before any works commence on site
- Ensuring all operatives have full and high quality PPE equipment, with records and registers maintained